Aloe vera revitalizing treatment. Aloe vera has many uses, as you probably already know. In this case, aloe helps to improve the condition of the nails in no time.
If you have dry or brittle nails, you may feel like you’ve tried everything to strengthen them. Instead of reaching for more nail products to spread on your weakened nails, try using aloe.
Aloe Vera For Your Nails
Although specific research is needed to determine aloe’s benefits, many people use aloe to strengthen and moisturize their nails. Once you’ve gathered aloe vera gel and juice, you can soak your nails, massage them with a moisturizing oil, and protect them with lotion and gloves.
Massage for your nails … Spread a little of the gel on each nail bed. Massage the aloe vera gel into the nail for at least 30 seconds. This will help the nail absorb the aloe. You can rinse your nails off or leave the aloe on your fingers until it dries. Ensure that your hands are clean so that you don’t introduce germs or bacteria to your fingernails.
Guarantee ! Ultra Shiny Nails in 3 Days
When you make Detox@Holiday … Our Guarantee ! Ultra Shiny Nails in 3 Days.
No Nail Polish … Only Organic Shiny Nails … 100% Money-Back-Gurantee.
1. Don’t buy chemical products … This one seems fairly straightforward but a lot of people would be surprised at just how many toxic products they have in their house that can cause problems. For instance, household cleaners can cause all sorts of problems. Short term issues include respiratory distress, gastrointestinal distress, and some household cleaning chemicals can even kill you. There are some that may not do much at first but long term exposure can cause cancer.
2. Get rid of the toxic people in your life … Toxic people can cause just as many problems as toxic chemicals. They can poison your mind with negative thinking, encourage you to do things that poison your body, and cause any number of other mental, emotional, and sometimes even physical distress.
3. Don’t buy grocery store product … This seems like a bit of a bad idea because everyone tells you that fruits and vegetables are good for you. Unfortunately what they fail to mention is that you should probably eat fruits and veggies that aren’t coated in harmful, toxic pesticides.
4. Get eight hours of sleep every night … While your brain has you lulled into the wonderful dream world that is sleep, your body is doing all kinds of stuff. Your immune system gets kicked into high gear, your wounds heal faster, reset your body, and even lower the risk of some diseases like heart disease.
5. Avoid high fructose corn syrup … This one will be the most difficult because few people realize just how much of this stuff is out there. It’s in soda, yogurt, bread, salad dressing, juice, and a host of other foods. The danger with high fructose corn syrup is that it reacts in your body in a different fashion than sugar. The difference causes higher blood sugar levels and more violent blood sugar spikes.
Nature knows best. Everywhere you look in nature you find balance, harmony, life, and renewal. Our planet holds a world of secrets just waiting to be discovered. From the industrious honeybee and the exquisite mangosteen fruit to the rejuvenating aloe vera plant, each bountiful element is meant to balance and improve our lives. Change you lifestyle and start with a clean 9.