Is aloe vera good for skin lightening? What does aloe vera do for sunburns, dark spots from acne, blemishes and hyperpigmentation? Not only is this plant a good moisturizer but also a good bleaching agent. By good I mean mild unlike most of the skin lighteners, such as arbutin creams, that are known to be aggressive and can leave your skin irritated.
Aloe Vera for skin whitening
So, does aloe vera whiten skin and lighten dark spots from acne? According to Find Home Remedy, this plant has a naturally occurring enzyme that helps revive your skin, make it glow brighter, which makes it suitable for treating dark spots. It does not need a lot of preparation since you just pluck a fresh leaf and apply it on the hyperpigmented areas you want to whiten. Here’s how to use aloe vera for skin whitening.
Benefits of Aloe Vera from Lightening
Aloe vera skin benefits for face surpass those of whitening or evening out skin complexion. Dark types can use this herb if you want to have a fairer skin. However, that is not all. There are other beauty benefits of this plant on your skin. Here’s a list to start you off.
- Evening skin tone: Suitable for people who have problems of hyperpigmentation, white spots, dark patches on lips or some areas of the skin appearing darker or lighter than others.
- Treating hyperpigmentation naturally
- Moisturizing skin: According to Mind Body Green, “Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel…” This means that the gel from the plant is good for oily skin, combination skin and even acne prone skin. If your skin dries all the time, this is your solution.
- Skin rejuvenation and glow restoration: According to All Women’s Talk, if you have a dull skin, apply aloe vera for skin lightening and brightening
- Soothing irritation: Particularly good for soothing razor burn fast. So, if you get the razor burn and dark spots from razor bumps, this plant of immortality will help get rid of them.
- Acne treatment and spot removal
- Lightening dark lips
- Fights fine lines and works as a natural anti-aging ingredient
Detox Aloe Vera