Aloe Vera Help with Acne and Pimples
- Aloe vera contains gibberellins (growth hormone), glucomannan (a mannose-rich polysaccharide) which improves collagen synthesis when applied or consumed.
- It contains hormones called gibberellins and polysaccharides which contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which fight with bacteria thriving the clogged pores.
- It absorbs the excess oil from the skin which prevents clogging of pores.
- The glycol-protiens present in it reduces the inflammation. It also reduces the irritation and redness caused by pimples.
- It is an antioxidant, and contains Zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera is rich in ferments like catechins, carotenoids, and flavonoids. It is highly rich in carbohydrates and amino acids.
- As an astringent, Aloe Vera helps in contracting the skin, thus rendering the skin pores clean from any deposited sebum, dead skin cells or dirt.
- It purifies the blood and stimulates cell growth to heal the damaged skin.
Test Aloe Vera for Acne and Pimples
As you can see, useful properties of aloe pulp and juice are not limited to their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Aloe also can help to stop the bleeding, as tannin agents contained in this plant improve blood clotting, and catechin in aloe juice will have a positive impact on vessel walls, strengthening and toning them.
And powerful regenerating properties of aloe pulp and juice can be used to relieve symptoms of sunburn as aloe juice is able to perfectly remove skin soreness and redness, contributing to fast recovery of the affected tissues.